Welcome to Sterling, Johnston Property Management
Sterling, Johnston Property Management is a premier rental management company, providing sophisticated, personalized and comprehensive property management services to our clients in the Greater Puget Sound region. Our team is dedicated to protecting our clients' interests, minimizing their expenses, and maximizing their profits.
Property Management Services
Sterling, Johnston provides full property management services and full leasing services for single family residential rental homes, multifamily, and commercial properties. Sterling, Johnston's team members have over 40 years of combined property management experience, making us an industry leader in our service area. Our property management coverage area includes Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, Woodinville, Bothell, Kenmore, Sammamish, Edmonds, Mercer Island, Lynnwood, Renton, Lake Forest Park, Shoreline, Issaquah, and many other cities in the Puget Sound area.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
Sterling, Johnston Property Management is committed to understanding the complexities and ever changing laws governing the property management industry. We maintain active memberships in the following professional organizations: Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound, National Association of Rental Property Managers, NWMLS, Commercial Brokers Association, Chamber of Commerce, and Washington State Bar Association.
Why choose Sterling, Johnston Property Management?
We understand that homeowners have many available options when choosing a management company. While there are many alternatives, few can deliver our combination of service and expertise. Here are a few points of differentiation between Sterling, Johnston and other companies:
- Two of Sterling, Johnston's owners are licensed attorneys who are constantly looking out for our clients' interests.
- We do not have any hidden or add on fees. Our fees are fully disclosed and consistent.
- We do not operate within a limited scope of work. We make it our responsibility to handle all aspects of the landlord tenant relationship at no additional cost.
- Multiple inspections of the property each year. Owners receive a thorough and detailed report with each inspection including pictures when warranted.
- Top rated Better Business Bureau company.
- Active memberships in industry specific organizations, which enables us to be on top of any legal or policy changes concerning our properties.
- Direct access to Sterling, Johnston ownership. A partner will personally be involved in making sure your home is protected and performing to your satisfaction.
- Strictest tenant screening process in the industry, ensuring only well qualified tenants rent our homes.