PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FOR SEATTLE
Eastside, and surrounding Puget Sound areas.
SJA Property Management (SJA) is committed to providing the highest level of property management services for our clients. We are dedicated to protecting our client’s interests while maximizing their profit. Located on Seattle’s Eastside, SJA provides the Greater Puget Sound region, including Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, and Kirkland with experienced, professional property management services including single-family residences, luxury homes, condominiums, and multi-family buildings.
We manage the entire process
so you don’t have to.
Onboarding and Rent Ready
- Executing owner paperwork and management agreements electronically
- Ensuring properties are rent-ready for immediate occupancy and maximum profitability
- Transferring utility accounts and verifying property insurance coverage
Marketing and Tenant Placement
- Creating custom marketing campaigns using over 20 sources to provide maximum exposure to potential tenants
- Scheduling personal showings to prospective tenants
- Working with relocation services to place transferring employees and fill vacancies
- Screening tenants (and their pets) thoroughly; SJA has a rent receivable rate of 98%.
Document Preparation and Tenant Move-In
- Preparing and executing comprehensive lease agreements for properties reviewed by State of Washington Landlord-Tenant law attorneys; tenants are provided with required law disclosures
- Documenting properties move-in conditions with photos, ensuring tenant-related damages are accounted for
- Collecting appropriate security deposits as a protection against property damages
Rent Collection and Tenant Management
- Utilizing online tenant portals for rent collection maximizing tenant payments
- Enforcing lease provisions and working proactively for tenant issue resolutions
- Ongoing tenant and property manager communication for late payment resolutions
Record Keeping and Accounting
- Providing monthly owner accounting statements with detailed transactions and invoices; monthly financial disbursements are direct deposited into owners’ bank accounts
- Producing year-end statements with tax-specific information for return preparation
- Creating owner accessibility to electronic statements, invoices, and related documents
- Overseeing maintenance requests coordinating tenants and vendors, ensuring work is completed properly and timely; services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to handle immediate attention requests.
- Utilizing preferred vendors yielding owner savings through vendor volume discounts
- Managing recurring property maintenance. i.e., gutters, HVACs, septics
- Negotiating and executing tenant renewal agreements prior to the lease expirations
- Complying with ever-changing lease renewal laws varying from city to city
Periodic Property Evaluations
- Facilitating multi-point, periodic evaluations of properties ensuring tenant care, and maintenance items being addressed
Ongoing Owner Support
- Communicating proactively to owners of time-sensitive issues, renewal options, and major maintenance issues
- Educating owners regarding real estate investing
End of Lease Move-Out and Property Turn Management
- Conducting complete property walk-throughs at end-of-term leases, addressing maintenance items, and preparing properties for future tenancies
- Providing tenants detailed accounting and security deposit dispositions listing their cost responsibilities