PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FOR SEATTLE, THE EASTSIDE, AND SURROUNDING AREAS
SJA Property Management (SJA) is committed to providing the highest level of property management services for our clients. We are dedicated to protecting our client’s interests while maximizing their profit. Located on Seattle’s Eastside, SJA provides the Greater Puget Sound region, including Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, and Kirkland with experienced, professional property management services including single-family residences, luxury homes, condominiums, multi-family buildings, and commercial properties.
100% money back guarantee
We want each of our owners to be completely satisfied with our service. If after three months you are not happy with the service we have provided, SJA Property Management will quickly refund you the prior three months of monthly management fees.
Please contact our friendly team if you are interested in property management services in the following areas: Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, Sammamish, Issaquah, Woodinville, Bothell, Lake Forest Park, Shoreline, Kenmore and many other cities in the Greater Puget Sound area.
Establish Market Rent:
- We do a thorough investigation to determine the current rental value of the property.
- We schedule showings seven days a week.
- We market your home on over 25 online sources to ensure maximum exposure to potential tenants. An attractive SJA Property Management sign will be installed on your property to attract tenants.
Applications and Screening:
- We have one of the most comprehensive screening processes in the industry. All applicants are screened for credit, employment, rental, criminal, sex offender, and eviction history, as well as debt to income ratio, and income to rent ratio. In addition, all potential tenants are personally interviewed before they take possession of the unit.
- A comprehensive lease agreement is prepared for each tenancy. Our leases and documents are reviewed by Washington attorneys with extensive experience in Landlord-Tenant law. We also provide tenants with all the necessary disclosures required under the Landlord-Tenant Act.
Property Condition Report:
- A detailed Move-In Condition Report is prepared for the tenant and owner to sign prior to possession being granted. With our full management service, we conduct the move in, fully document the condition of the property and take numerous pictures of the pre-move in condition for reference after the lease term.
Move-In Rent/Deposit Collection:
- We collect large security deposits to ensure that the property is protected against damage. We also collect any additional funds and non-refundable fees and provide full detailed accounting.
Full Property Management Services
- Tenants pay rent directly to our office. We offer tenants the ability to pay their rent via ACH which maximizes our ability to collect rents in a timely manner on your behalf. If rent is late, we coordinate the posting of all legal notices and handle all communications with the tenant until the issue is resolved
- Full accounting records are maintained for all properties. Owners receive detailed monthly statements as well as end of the year statements. Monthly financial disbursements are made to property owners either by check or direct deposit.
- Owners have direct individual access to our software system, where they can log in any time and review past statements..
- SJA Property Management handles all maintenance requests. We coordinate with the tenants and vendors to ensure the repair is taken care of quickly and properly. We are available 24 hours a day to handle any emergencies that require immediate attention. We are able to provide significant cost savings to our owners by utilizing discounts provided by our preferred vendors.
- Terms of the lease are enforced in a fair and professional manner. We strive to address potential problems with our tenants before they escalate. In the unlikely event that an eviction must be performed, SJA Property Management will manage this process for you as efficiently as possible.
- Renewal agreements are negotiated and executed with tenants prior to the expiration of their lease. Our goal is to keep the vacancy rates as low as possible for our buildings.
Periodic Property Evaluations:
- Our management team conducts scheduled multipoint, periodic evaluations of our properties. This ensures your property is being well maintained by your tenant.